There are different ways to login to the Shopify admin page based on the type of device you use to log in to your store. Below are the instructions on how to login to your Shopify admin page through a desktop and Android/iOS device.
If you happen to enter a wrong password during the first time, then you will be asked to verify that you’re not a robot in the next attempt. You should have to complete the same verification steps if you’re using your browser in an incognito mode or if you have cleared your browsing history since the last time you logged in to the Shopify Admin panel. Before you click Verify, you need to wait until all the images load in each verification step.
Logging in to your Shopify admin on a Desktop device
You need to follow the below steps to login to your Shopify Admin panel in your Desktop device.
- Head over to the Shopify Login page - www.shopify.com/login
- Enter your Email Address and Password
- Press “Log in”
Note: If in case you’ve forgotten your password then you can click log in and press “Forget Password?” to reset it
Logging in to your Shopify admin on Android/iOS device
You need to follow the below steps to login to your Shopify Admin panel in your Android/iOS mobile device.
- Download the “Shopify App” from the App Store
- Once the App is installed tap on it to open it.
- Press “Log in” and enter your email address and password if you already have an account in Shopify else click on “Sign up” to create a new Shopify account.
- Click Log in
Logging in to multiple accounts on the mobile app
You need to follow the below steps to log in to multiple accounts:
- Once you’re logged in to the Shopify app, press Store.
- Press the account name at the top of the screen.
- Press “Log in to existing store”
- Enter the email address and password for the account you wish to log in.
- And press “Log in”